Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting for a Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art clinic in wimbledon. They will be looking for an ethusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse for this position.
Our client is based in Wimbledon and has great travel links into Central London via Train, Car and Bus.
Requirements (Must Have These)
- Registered Practitoner with NMC or HCPC registartion.
- Anaesthetic Course
- UK Experience
- Ability to work as part fo a team
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate anaesthetic, surgical and recovery equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures incorporating various types of anaesthesia. To ensure the safe care of the patient during their peri-operative phase of care.
- The ability to co-ordinate the use of the supplies and equipment during the operating list and during the immediate post-operative phase of care ensuring the equipment is used in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Conduct mandatory patient checks including informed consent, patient’s identity and operative site against the supporting documentation, prior to the start of the anaesthetic and prior to the start of the procedure.
- Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure
- Assist the Anaesthetist throughout the peri-operative phase of care and during the immediate post-operative phase of care as required
- Proactively monitor the patient’s level of discomfort/pain and take appropriate actions to ensure the patient is comfortable.
- Administer drugs and fluids to the appropriate Aspen Healthcare policy
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Monitor, order, receive and check stock items including consumables, equipment and drugs.
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house “Investing In You” training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff health screens
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site restaurant