Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner/ODP/ Nurse with Scrub experience to join their team. This is a Senior Band 6 position at one of their Hospital in Southend.
The Hospital has 3 Theatres where you will be exposed to a range of specialisms including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology and ENT. This is an environment where your skills can be utilised while gaining new experiences.
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub experience
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- You will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (this will increase to 35 as of 1st January 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park