Do you want to work within one of the most prestigious healthcare organizations in the world?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Senior ODP to join the state-of-the-art hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to see first-hand the high level of service that is displayed in the hospital’s facilities.
Would you like to work within a team that prides themselves on their work environment and service levels that they provide. Since opening in the late 1800’s, this hospital has been offering a luxury healthcare service to all of its visitors all year round.
Everyone who works within the hospital is committed to delivering exemplary care with professionalism, attention to detail and personalised care. All of the staff are supported to achieve the very highest standards with a strong focus on learning and development, as well as being rewarded with competitive pay and an attractive benefits package, market-leading leave allowance and the support, respect and autonomy to achieve their best.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Theatre Manager in the investigation of complaints and provide written reports, including recommendations on required actions as appropriate.
- Develop and implement local protocols.
- Contribute in the planning for any developments involving theatres, including the identification of new equipment requirements.
- Identify the implications of a change in practice in terms of equipment or consumables to the theatre manager.
- Ensure regular checks and maintenance of equipment and ensure its safe use, reporting any faults immediately.
- To maintain high standards of cleanliness in the department.
- Registered with NMC or HPC
- Minimum of 6 years post registration experience in the operating theatres.
- Assistant/ASP, ability to ‘scrub’ for a range of specialities – Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Colorectal, Urology
- Knowledge of Contemporary Peri-Operative issues.
- Evidence of continual professional and personal development.
- The ability to work independently.
- Liaise confidently and effectively with other disciplines.
- Organisational and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Evidence of other Peri-operative study Computer literacy
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays increasing with length of service
- In-house training for all staff
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- Private healthcare
- Bicycle Loan Scheme
- Retailer discounts