You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Are you looking for your next step?
If so, our client is now looking Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their state of the art facility in London. They need a enthusiastic, skilled and hardworking nurse to join their team.
Our client is a 32 beded facility with the majority of these having en-suite facilities our patients are guaranteed a first class and relaxing service during their visit.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Mentorship qualification
- 2 Years Experience in the UK
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Healthcare offers a very competitive starting salary.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance, discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme – we also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.