Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in the London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled Nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
You will be doing a variety of surgical specialities including general surgery, orthopaedic, gynaecology, opthalmics, plastics and endoscopy. They are based in Kingston and have great commute options via train adn car into Central London.
- Recognised Peri Operative Course
- Able to scrub for a wide variety of different specialities.
- Understanding of the role and what is expected of them
- At least 3 years post registration experience
- Minimum of 2 years scrub experience
- Anticipate and interpret patient needs and the level of care required.
- Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Deal safely and professionally with a range of clinical challenges within the workplace.
- Delegate and co-ordinate the nursing team in the delivery of care for a theatre list.
- Demonstrate an understanding of skill mix.
- Actively contribute to the development and up dating of theatre nursing procedures and policies.
- Act as a clinical resource within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Actively contribute to the development of quality initiatives and internal audit.
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!