Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Theatere Practitioner to join their state of the art organisation in Sutton. Our client is looking for a experienced, enthusiastic, motivated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client offers a fast and flexible access to diagnosis and treatment - from routine operations to complex surgery. Consultants come to work with our client from all across the UK.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Minimum of 2 years scrubbing experience
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day to day running of theatres.
- As an Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- To make justifiable patient assessments you will collate and organise data so you are able to interpret the information to your colleagues.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park