Are you looking for your next step?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Practitioner to join their privilaged hospital in Sutton. They are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking.
Our client invest's in our most ambitious employees and support them with internal training and development programs and they also have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio, where you will work alongside some of the best consultants in the region and expand your skills and expertise
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Minimum of 2 years scrubbing experience - UK
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day to day running of theatres.
- As an Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- To make justifiable patient assessments you will collate and organise data so you are able to interpret the information to your colleagues.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park