Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Nurse to join their Theatre department base in the city centre. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, skilled and motivated nurse to join their hospital.
You will undergo procedures like General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in orthopaedic, ophthalmology and robotic procedures would be advantageous.
- General scrub & circulating skills, with experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a varied patient case mix.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in sensitive and challenging situations.
- Highly motivated individual who has a friendly disposition, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- As a scrub practitioner you will undertake all activities in a professional and proficient manner, including mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure.
- Carry out scrub duties according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence based practice.
- Assemble, check, prepare, and coordinate the use of surgical equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Act in the circulating role, and assist in the safe transfer and positioning of the patient.
- Promote a patient focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals.
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Benefit Platform
- Good value restaurant and cafe
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season tick loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual Leave
- Eyesight test
- Private GP