Looking for the next step?
If so, Our clinet is looking for an Scrub Pracitioner or Surgical First Assistant who is looking to take their career to the next level, they will be experienced, skilled and exicitng to join their state of the art facility.
Our client We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 24 months, post registration experience, Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic
- Evidence of post registration CPD in the role of the Advanced Surgical Practitioner, having undertaken the NASSP Advanced Scrub Practitioner Program or the successful assessment of the ASP competencies
- Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice or corporate competencies desirable
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre
- Daking on the roles of a surgical practitioner
- Dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
- To assist the perioperative managers to deliver effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical support assisting the theatre manager to effectively maximise theatre utilisation.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park