Are you looking for a better career?
If so, our client is looking for an Scrub Nurse who is looking to take there career to the next level. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse to join their state of the art facility based in London.
You will alongside our multi-disciplinary team with some of the most well renowned surgeons in the world. Our client is based in Central London and has great commuting options via train, car and bus.
- Registered Nurse with recognised post graduate theatre qualification or equivalent experience or Registered ODP with cert HE/Diploma
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Significant post registration skills
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge base of theatre practice
- Experience in Orthopaedics and Urology
- Experience in a wide variety of surgeries
- Specialist knowledge operating theatre care
- The ability to communicate with clarity and intelligibility in both written and spoken English. Ability to build a rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Flexibility to change shifts when department needs change
- Must be able to participate in the on call rota if required
- Able to operate under pressure, cope with setbacks, self-aware
- Undertake surgical checks before, during and after theatre procedures
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals in Theatre
- Assemble and coordinate all necessary equipments and drugs for operating procedures
- Ensure a high level of patient care at all times
- Do a surgical scrub and go into the surgery with the surgical patient and doctors.
- They set up the operating room for the patient
- Ensure all the tools are sterile and ready to go
- Hand tools to the doctor during the surgery
- Perform other duties inside the surgical room
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Interested? Make sure you apply for this role today!