Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Nurse to join their state of the art facility juts out of London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
You will have great exposure to a wide variety of surgical specialities including general surgery, orthopaedic, gynaecology, opthalmics, plastics and endoscopy.
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 NMC register or ODP-HCPC registered
- Six months post registration
- Basic theatre skills
- Up to date clinical knowledge
- Awareness of customer care
- Current programmes of care
- Clinical governance frameworks
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Implement basic nursing care independently.
- Implement new/complex care with supervision.
- Practise in own clinical area of practice to agreed competency level.
- Implement research based practice.
- Participate with the multi-disciplinary team in decision making regarding patient care.
- Accurately documents care and evaluate.
- Recognise potential clinical challenges and ways of dealing with them.
- Effectively communicate with patients and colleagues.
- Facilitate a question and answer dialogue with patients and relatives.
- Be able to demonstrate listening skills and the use of non-verbal cues.
- Evaluate written information and documentation.
- Actively contribute to team discussions.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary decision making process regarding changes in patient care and order of operating lists.
- Communicate work priorities for a given period to junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate awareness of others’ emotional, physical and psychological situation and respond sensitively.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty