You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to join their state of the art facilities in a number of sites across London. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse who is keen to join their team.
Our client is providing comprehensive care to perioperative patients who have undergone day surgery. You will share responsibility for the management and organisation of the operating department, helping to ensure smooth, timely and efficient processes and procedures within a safe environment
- Registered Nurse/ODP
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in surgical practice
- Evidence of clinical reasoning and sound decision-making skills across a varied patient case mix.
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to prioritise information and workload appropriately
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time, reacting quickly in an emergency when required
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/D33/A1
- ILS/ALS Qualification
- Deliver first class, patient care.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of yourself and others.
- Promote evidence based on best practice.
- Ensure strict adhesion to legislation, policies and procedures.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
- Working with members of the multi-disciplinary Theatre team following local protocols and standards.
- Ensuring that the patients comfort, dignity and privacy are maintained at all times.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical instruments and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures incorporating various types of surgery prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Manager immediately.
- Coordinate the use of supplies and equipment during the operating list, ensuring the equipment is used in an appropriate and safe manner. Monitor, order, receive and check stock items including consumables, equipment and drugs
- Prepare patients for clinical/ operative procedures
- Provide assistance in clinical/ operative procedures
- Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with our clients policy
- Participate in education, training and development of other staff
- Personal Development
- Training & Learning
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom