You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
One of the top private hospitals in London is looking for an enthusiastic scrub nurse to join their team of professionals. If you would like to work in a hospital where their fundamental objective is that patients to be treated with compassion, respect, dignity and consideration of their individual needs, then this is the place for you.
- Provide instruments and supplies to the surgeons during all surgical procedures, whether under local or general anaesthetic
- Act as the circulating practitioner for a variety of surgical specialities
- To provide high quality, effective, individualised care to all patients by assessing care needs and developing, implementing and evaluating them without supervision.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, checked daily and maintained and take appropriate action in regard to faulty equipment as per Trust policy.
- Maintain the safety and wellbeing of patients, their relatives and staff in accordance with Health and Safety policies
- Communicate effectively at all times and maintain a harmonious working environment.
- NMC/HCPC/ODP Registered Nurse
- Good clinical skills and a commitment developing them further
- A knowledge of care planning, preceptorship, reflection and clinical supervision
- An awareness of current developments in nursing and a knowledge of the NMC Code
- A willingness to develop teaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A calm, supportive, motivated and professional approach
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Meals on duty