Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has now opned up its doors again and is back looking for a Scrub Practitioner to join thier hospital.
Our client is looking for some one who is an experienced Scrub Nurse / Practitioner who is ready for the next step in their career. You will be passionate about high quality service delivery and patient care. You will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years experience preferably working in both NHS and Private settings. You must have an excellent work ethic and always be willing to put the patient first – we are always striving for Excellence
- Registered Nurse with recognised post graduate theatre qualification or equivalent experience or Registered ODP with cert HE/Diploma
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Significant post registration skills
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge base of theatre
- Experience in orthopaedics and Urology
- Experience in a wide variety of surgeries
- Specialist knowledge operating theatre care
- The ability to communicate with clarity and intelligibility in both written and spoken English. Ability to build a rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Flexibility to change shifts when department needs change
- Must be able to participate in the on call rota if required
- Able to operate under pressure, cope with setbacks, self-aware
- You will be required to assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism. You will assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- You will be required to explain the role, responsibility, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- You will work across a range of specialisms.
- Assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Identify risks involved in work practices for each patient. Manage those risks and help others to do the same
- Develop plans of care that are appropriate to the patient that take into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks, and their wellbeing
- Maintaining and developing services by applying legislation, policies, and procedures correctly to own work within the operating theatre
- Prioritise own workload, in the most effective manner identifying and managing any risks to quality
- Take an active part in a variety of learning activities, making effective use of learning opportunities within and outside our client
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards