Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client is currently looking for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner with Cardiac experience to join their team. You will be part of a Hospital which has had a 60 million pound investment into their state-of the-art facility. As a result it now has 6 new Operating Theatres and a 9 bedded Recovery Suite, an enlarged Sterile Services department and dedicated Paediatric facilities. These new facilities have allowed them to broaden their cardiac surgery programme, supported by a Level 3 Intensive Care and Cardiac Cath Lab as well as introduce Neurosurgery to our list of specialities.
- NMC registered or HCPC Registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions toll
- Have a minimum of 24 months, post-graduation and Hospital experience.
- Have been employed in a surgical/theatre setting with cardiac experience.
- Assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- You will be scrubbing and circulating for various specialties, based in cardiothoracic team.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (rising to 35 days from January 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park.
Sound like something of interest, Apply today!