Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, We are proud to announce that our client is now recruiting for Scrub to join their hospital, they are looking for a first level Registered Nurse with great communication skills and is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and service to our patients.
Our client is based in West London and is extremely well located for travel connectivity. Our client is a private organisation and is one of few remaining independent hospitals in the country.
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 of the NMC register
- 12 months post-registration
- 6 months continuous post-registration
- A team player and good communication skills are essential with the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Flexible and responsive to chane
- Planning and organisation skills
- You have to implement basic nursing care independently.
- Must be able to implement new/complex care with supervision.
- You must practise in own clinical area of practice to agreed competency level.
- Important that you implement research based practice.
- You have to participate with the multi-disciplinary team in decision making regarding patient care.
- You need to accurately accurately documents care and evaluate.
- You will have to recognise potential clinical challenges and ways of dealing with them.
- You need to utilise resources appropriately to ensure agreed standard of patient care
- You need to be able to delegate suitable clinical care to junior staff
- Important that you develop preceptorship skills and actively support peers.
- You will develop supervisory skills
- You will participate in the development of local nursing policies and procedures
- You need to participate in nursing audit and quality initiatives.
- You must have a basic understanding of theatre budget / resource matters.
- You need to effectively communicate with patients and colleagues.
- Must facilitate a question and answer dialogue with patients and relatives.
- You are to be able to demonstrate listening skills and the use of non-verbal cues.
- You will evaluate written information and documentation.
- You have to actively contribute to team discussions
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to wrk scheme
- Subsidised meal on duty