You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Do you want to work within one of the leading private theatre departments in the UK?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a theatre scrub nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their dynamic theatre department.
Since being established in 1983 in London, we have evolved into one of the UK’s largest providers of plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments with a network of 12 clinics nationwide (from Scotland to the South West) and over 50 surgeons and doctors working with us.
We believe that it is our duty to safeguard our patients and ensure that their experience is a positive one. Our mission is therefore, to ensure we design and deliver care and treatments with client safety at the heart of our decision-making. We aim to achieve an exceptional level of client satisfaction by managing client expectations and ensuring their outcomes are as described. This is achieved through only offering high quality treatments and cosmetic procedures, delivered through skilled, knowledgeable and competent staff whom we believe are amongst the most expert in their field.
We take this very same approach time and time again, for every treatment we offer and every medical professional we work with.
The hospital is close to tubes stations including Regents Park, great Portland Street, Baker Street and Marylebone. As well as main line connections to Marylebone and Euston with attractions and social life such as madame Tussauds London, London eye and the Shard all within a 30-minute travel. You will be surrounded by some of London’s great sights.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues to support a cohesive team and achievement of team objectives.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence-based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist/scrub with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To assist in pre-operative care of the patient.
- To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering.
- Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
- Participate in the Out of hours on call rota.
- Follow up care and advice are provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is always maintained.
- Liaise with the Theatre Co-ordinator.
- Registered Nurse (NMC) or Registered ODP with Outpatient and Pre-Assessment experience
- Cosmetic/ Aesthetics experience.
- Operating theatre experience
- Competitive salary
- Career development and sector leading training
- Discounted treatments for you and your family
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular social activities