We are proud to announce that our client is looking for a Scrub Nurse to join their State-of-the-art clinic it is based in the heart of London and is an Orthopaedic and Sport injury clinic and you are just a click away.
The client is based in the heart of London with great travel links, attractions making your commute and social life that much easier.
They are looking for a Scrub Nurse to join their Orthopaedic and Sport injury clinic, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- You need to ensure the safe care of the patient during the perioperative phase of their care.
- You will assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical instruments and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures incorporating various types of surgery.
- You need to coordinate the use of supplies and equipment during the operating list, ensuring the equipment is used in an appropriate and safe manner.
- You must conduct mandatory patient checks including informed consent, patient identity and operative site prior to the start of procedure.
- Must conduct mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure.
- You must monitor the patient’s conditions throughout the procedure, taking appropriate action to manage any arising complications through contingency planning.
- Communicate effectively with all other members of multi-disciplinary team involved in the care of the patient.
- Main Requirements
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in theatre practice
- Evidence of clinical reasoning skills across varied patient case mix.
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to prioritise information and workload appropriately.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build professional relationships.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
An unmissable opportunity, right? Here at T2 Healthcare we specialise in fulfilling your needs, give us a call today and find your dream job!
Call: 0203 002 6305