Are you looking to further develop your career within Theatres?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Recovery Practitioner to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our client is a registered charity which aims to provide first class independent healthcare to the local community in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas. The objective and commitment of the hospital is to provide safe, effective services across all the regulated activities, to the highest of standards, in clean, comfortable and well-maintained surroundings.
- RGN or ODP
- 5 years post registration.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recovery at senior level
- Proven experience of successful team management / change management
- Good knowledge of budgeting / financial management
- Excellent understanding of HR policies.
- The Team Leader will be responsible for the management of staff and resources within the recovery team.
- They will work with the Theatre Manager to ensure the provision of high quality, evidence-based patient centred care for patients and theatre users.
- Practise complex skills autonomously and be an expert in the field of recovery.
- Set, achieve, monitor and maintain standards of care ensuring safe practice and taking action if these fall below acceptable levels.
- Act as a role model and resource both within and external to the organisation.
- Promote excellence in clinical practice.
- Effectively manage the recovery team as well as the equipment.
- Our benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty