Are you looking to further your skills within Recovery in a Private hospital?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Recovery Practitioner to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our client is a registered charity which aims to provide first class independent healthcare to the local community in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas. The objective and commitment of the hospital is to provide safe, effective services across all the regulated activities, to the highest of standards, in clean, comfortable and well-maintained surroundings.
- Recognised recovery course
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and logical
- Effective organisational skills
- Good time management
- Calm and able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Team worker
- Leadership qualities
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work shifts including lates and weekends
- Anticipate and interpret patient needs and the level of care required.
- Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Deal safely and professionally with a range of clinical challenges within the workplace.
- Act as a clinical resource within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Actively contribute to the development of quality initiatives and internal audit.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach to issues arising at theatre level.
- Identify adverse incidents, situations and/or potential risks and take appropriate action.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty