Are you looking to continue your career as a Senior Scrub Practitioner?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner Qualification is desirable.
- Expert Scrub nurse with post qualification scrub experience in a range of surgical specialties. Experience in orthopaedic, ophthalmology and robotic procedures would be advantageous.
- General scrub & circulating skills, with experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a varied patient case mix.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in sensitive and challenging situations.
- Highly motivated individual who has a friendly disposition, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- As a Senior Scrub Practitioner, you will deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- The Advanced Practitioner will undertake clinical ongoing responsibility for the designated area in which they are allocated.
- They will as required provide managerial accountability in the absence of the Team Leader under the supervision of the Clinical Manager.
- In addition to clinical duties, the direct supervision and training of junior staff will be their responsibility in order to ensure the provision of a high quality and cost-effective service to patients and users.
- The advance practitioner will be responsible for acting in such a manner as to uphold and enhance the good standard and reputation of the clinic
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme