Are you looking to continue your career as a Recovery Practitioner?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- NMC or HCPC registration (RGN or ODP).
- Proven experience in recovery and/or intensive care setting.
- Understanding of the post-operative needs of patients and customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly as part of a team.
- Highly motivated individual who is Punctual, adaptable and continually maintains a professional image.
- Work as a skilled member of the recovery team, providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Carry out nursing duties within the recovery area according to policies and procedures under the control of the person in charge, reporting any difficulties or concerns.
- Communicate effectively and responsibly at all times with colleagues, senior staff and within the multi-disciplinary setting.
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic, evidence based nursing care, following PREP/CPD requirements.
- Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of standards and maintain custody and checking of controlled drugs daily.
- Maintain accurate and legible written and electronic records of care, ensuring that the safety, privacy and dignity of the patient is always maintained .
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development