Are you looking to continue your skills as a Theatre Recovery Practitioner in a Private hospital?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Theatre Recovery Practitioner to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our client is a registered charity which aims to provide first class independent healthcare to the local community in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas. The objective and commitment of the hospital is to provide safe, effective services across all the regulated activities, to the highest of standards, in clean, comfortable and well-maintained surroundings.
- Six months post registration
- Basic theatre recovery skills
- Up to date clinical knowledge
- Awareness of customer care
- Awareness of current nursing developments appropriate to area
- Reflective practice
- Possession of a current Professional Portfolio
- Current programmes of care
- Clinical governance frameworks
- Basic computer skills
- Implement basic nursing care independently.
- Implement new/complex care with supervision.
- Practise in own clinical area of practice to agreed competency level.
- Implement research-based practice.
- Participate with the multi-disciplinary team in decision making regarding patient care.
- Accurately documents care and evaluate.
- Recognise potential clinical challenges and ways of dealing with them.
- Develop preceptorship skills and actively support peers.
- Develop supervisory skills
- Participate in the development of local nursing policies and procedures
- Participate in nursing audit and quality initiatives.
- Have a basic understanding of theatre budget / resource matters
- Staff Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty