Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Theatre Recovery nurse to join their state-of-the-art hospital which is based in Marylebone.
Our client was founded in 1932 and is now one of the UK’s largest independently owned non profit hospital. The facility spans 8 floors comprising od 234 beds and 10 theatres. They have a total of 11 Recovery bays and 5 Discharge rooms and have a variety of specialities.
This position is full time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. They have a mixed shift pattern – Earlies / Late’s including weekends and On-call rota.
- NMC or HCPC registration (RGN or ODP).
- Proven experience in recovery and/or intensive care setting.
- Understanding of the post-operative needs of patients and customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly as part of a team.
- Highly motivated individual who is Punctual, adaptable and continually maintains a professional image.
Main duties as a Recovery Nurse
- You will work as a skilled member of the recovery team, providing the highest standard of patient care.
- You need to carry out nursing duties within the recovery area according to policies and procedures under the control of the person in charge, reporting any difficulties or concerns.
- You must always communicate effectively and responsibly with colleagues, senior staff and within the multi-disciplinary setting.
- You need to develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic, evidence based nursing care, following PREP/CPD requirements.
- You will participate in the monitoring and maintenance of standards and maintain custody and checking of controlled drugs daily.
- You must maintain accurate and legible written and electronic records of care, ensuring that the safety, privacy and dignity of the patient is always maintained.
- Comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme.
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Season ticket travel loan
- Wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- Career development.
Does this seem like your perfect role? Apply now!