Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Recovery Nurse to join their Hospital which is based North London. You will need to be enthusiastic and motivated to give the patients the best care.
Our client is one the London’s busiest acute hospitals, serving more than 350,000. On average they see 500 patients in A+E, 15 babies are born in the client’s maternity unit; the client see 450 patients in their Inpatients and about 800 people will attend the outpatient clinic.
They have great commute into Central London via train, car and bus making your commuting life a whole lot easier!
- Registered Nurse / NMC registered
- Newly qualified or experienced post registration Theatre / Recovery
- Up to date clinical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Current programmes of care.
- Able to work as part of a team.
Main duties as a Recovery Nurse
- You need to implement basic nursing healthcare independently in Recovery area.
- Important that you implement new/complex care with supervision.
- You need to practise in recovery clinical area and ensure to be competent in recovering all type of postop patients.
- You must ensure the use of safe techniques when moving and handling patients and equipment.
- You must Implement research-based practice as required.
- You need to participate with the multi-disciplinary team in decision making regarding patient care.
- You must accurately document care and evaluate.
- You must recognise potential clinical challenges and ways of dealing with them.
- You will participate in shift pattern including weekdays, weekends, and unsocial hours.
- You need to assist in other areas of the department (day surgery) as required within competencies.
- You must assess care needs and develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care. Capable of
- You will be carrying out all relevant care needs.
- NHS Pension
- Season ticket loans
- Discounted Staff Membership to local gyms, including: Fitness First, Aspire Health Club.
- Car Leasing scheme
- Annual staff Appraisals
- Free flu Vaccination
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? SApply now!