Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we are delighted to announce that our client is looking for a Recovery Nurse to join their Hospital. They are looking for an experienced Recovery Nurse, with a wide range of surgical specialities like general, orthopaedic, gynaecology, Ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy.
Our client is based in Kingston Upon Thames and is extremely well located for travel connectivity. Our client is one of few remaining independent hospitals in the country.
- NMC or HCPC Registered
- Minimum 6 months Recovery experience
- Relevant Outpatient Department experience is desirable
- A team player and good communication skills are essential with the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Important for you to implement basic nursing care independently.
- You must implement new/complex care with supervision.
- You will practise in own clinical area of practice to agreed competency level.
- You must implement research-based practice.
- You will participate with the multi-disciplinary team in decision making regarding patient care.
- You must Accurately documents care and evaluate.
- You will recognise potential clinical challenges and ways of dealing with them.
- You will adhere to Hospital policies and procedures and relevant legislation including the requirements of any professional bodies
- You must understand and incorporate the organisational values into daily working practice:
- Important to attend mandatory training as identified by the Hospital
- You must develop own knowledge, skills and experience through supervision practice and educational opportunities within the spirit of lifelong learning.
- You will work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues.
- Must ensure good communication links are established with all other departments within the hospital.
- Important that you maintain a high level of security awareness.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meal on duty
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then apply today!