Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Superintendent Radiographer to join their state of the art facility just out of London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client sees over 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services we provide.
This position would be a full-time role, working 36 hours per week on a shift pattern rota basis, Monday to Sunday, and will be a mixture of clinical work and management.
- Have the ability to supervise a team of Radiographers when necessary, instilling confidence in your co-workers
- Are calm in challenging situations and works well under pressure
- Have experience of undertaking basic and complex MRI procedures
- Have a BSc in diagnostic radiography or equivalent
- Hold a valid professional membership (HCPC registration)
- Have a professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Supervise a team of Radiographers undertaking modality specific imaging procedures
- Undertake MRI scans in line with existing modality specific clinical guidelines and protocols (MHRA Guidance 2007, IR(ME)R 2000, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Conduct competency assessments at regular intervals, ensuring any development needs are identified and followed up
- Be actively involved in the recruitment, appointment and induction of new clinical staff
- Arrange rotas for clinical staff where required
- Ensure good communication is maintained with the team to deliver a smooth-running service
- Deal with day to day staff queries, liaising with appropriate support functions where required to resolve the queries within a reasonable timeframe
- Take ownership of governance activities i.e. audits, personal development, and team meetings with the support of your colleagues
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- and more!
If this role would be of interest, apply now!