Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art facility based in the London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client deals with a number of procedures such as general x-ray, theatres and Fluoroscopy with the opportunity to rotate, and undertake further training, in specialist areas such as CT, MRI and Mammography.
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons
- Evidence of CPD
- 2yrs post qualification experience in diagnostic imaging
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of decision making skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated & able to motivate others
- Assess the clinical justification of Radiography referrals Act as a point of advice for imaging referrers
- Act as a point of advice for patient enquiries regarding their referral
- Acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations
- Operate advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment
- Participate in the organisation, co-ordination and prioritisation of the flow of work within the department
- Ensure that a high standard of patient care and high professional standards are maintained throughout the Imaging department
- Participate in a CPD programme for all staff
- Review images and in liaison with Radiologists ensure that supplementary imaging procedures are considered
- Be familiar with the range of technical applications available on Imaging equipment
- Perform intravenous cannulation and manual injection of contrast agent on completion of training and/or hospital competency
- Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
- Liaise with other departments/wards within the hospital and various external sources in order to provide a
- Adapt and quickly respond to changes in service, patients or departmental need.
- Trouble-shoot equipment faults and make suitable provision for the service in the event of equipment failure
- Demonstrate a wide range of problem solving skills involving allocation of staff due to absence and associated adequate service provision
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!