You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art facilities in a number of sites across London. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced radiographer who is keen to join their team.
Our client has 3 Siemens scanners. A 1.5T Avanto at Marylebone and 3T Spectra in one of the sites. Our client has a Siemens DR Ysio room in one site and a DR and CR x-ray room at another site both also have Siemens Image intensifiers. There are currently 2 GE image intensifiers at the other site.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- Evidence of CPD
- Significant MRI, x-ray and II Orthopaedics procedures experience
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team working and MDT skills
- No Visa or Sponsorship
- To maintain HCPC registration.
- To liaise with referral sources where clarification is required regarding selection of the most clinically appropriate imaging examination.
- To act as a point of advice for imaging referrers.
- To ensure the safety of all patients and personnel within MRI, Theatre and X-ray department.
- To communicate effectively and empathetically with patients and their escorts prior to, during, and after an examination, especially in difficult or emotional circumstances, using both verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- To ensure patients receive a high standard of care across all modalities.
- To acquire diagnostic images, and physically position the full range of patient presentations, accurately for examinations, considering patient limitations and adapting standard techniques where necessary.
- To match clinical indications presented by the referrer to an appropriate departmental protocol.
- To review and comment on continuing appropriateness of imaging protocols.
- To participate in the delivery of the imaging service and an out of hours service when required.
- To work unsupervised within the out of hours service arrangements.
- To be able to set up and clear a basic sterile trolley for interventional procedures.
- To participate in patient monitoring or administration of oxygen, under supervision.
- Personal Development
- Training & Learning
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom