You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled Radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client work as part of a team delivering a high standard of imaging, with close attention to the welfare of patients, visitors & staff and you will carry out CT & MRI examinations to a high level of radiographic skill & undertake general X-ray/Fluoroscopy examinations as required..
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc equivalent.
- GE CT & Phillips MRI scanner experience
- State Registration with the HCPC.
- Cardiac CT
- Certification in cannulation
- Have competencies across at least 2 of the following modalities – MRI, CT, Core Services (general radiography, Theatre)
- Able in administering IV Contrast
- Team Player with ‘can do’ attitude
- To provide a professional standard of excellence in radiographic services for all patients focus in patient care.
- To be competent in all of the main Radiographic Imaging Modalities; principally Cardiac, CT, MRI and Core Services (general imaging).
- Share clinical knowledge with junior colleagues both formally (through CPD sessions/clinical competency forms) and informally (ad hoc teaching/training opportunities).
- Assist Radiology Colleagues in some specialist procedures.
- Assist consultant Radiologists in undertaking specialist examinations
- To participate on the shift rotation and on call rota.
- To help in booking of immediate appointments (walk in or fit in patients) and maintain appropriate departmental records as necessary.
- Assess and adapt techniques to ensure a quality image is delivered at all times, seeking advice when required.
- To use the equipment and accessories correctly, reporting any faults.
- To be conversant with the computer systems and ensure that accurate records are entered and maintained.
- To participate in Governance programs including regular auditing and quality control.
- To comprehend and adhere to all Health & Safety and COSHH regulations.
- Provision of clinical information to the patient whilst interpreting, negotiating and adapting the procedure as applicable to that patient.
- Participate in IV injections (training provided as required).
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures, protocols and guidelines are adhered to.
- Participate in on call rota (when necessary)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment