Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for an Senior Radiographer - Mammography (FTC) to join their state of the art clinic based in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a luxury private Hospital which has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care. You will be performing general x-ray, theatres, mammography, fluoroscopy, DSA and Interventional Radiology.
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons
- Evidence of CPD
- Certificate of Competence in Mammography
- Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging
- Delivery, especially in Mammography
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of decision making skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated & able to motivate others
- Assess the clinical justification of Radiography referrals Act as a point of advice for imaging referrers
- Act as a point of advice for patient enquiries regarding their referral
- Acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations
- Operate advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment
- Participate in the organisation, co-ordination and prioritisation of the flow of work within the department
- Maintain a high level of expertise in the safe operation of X-Ray equipment and manage faults effectively
- Ensure that a high standard of patient care and high professional standards are maintained throughout the Imaging department
- Participate in a CPD programme for all staff
- Review images and in liaison with Radiologists ensure that supplementary imaging procedures are considered
- Be familiar with the range of technical applications available on Imaging equipment
- Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
- Liaise with other departments/wards within the hospital and various external sources
- Adapt and quickly respond to changes in service, patients or departmental need.
- Trouble-shoot equipment faults and make suitable provision for the service in the event of equipment failure
- Demonstrate a wide range of problem solving skills involving allocation of staff due to absence and associated adequate service provision
- Participate in the breast MDT meetings
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards