Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art facility based in the London on a fixed term contract. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled radiographer to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client provides a number of specialities such as general x-ray, theatres, mammography, fluoroscopy, DSA and Interventional Radiology – as required throughout the Hospital.
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons
- Evidence of CPD
- Certificate of Competence in Mammography
- Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging
- Delivery, especially in Mammography
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of decision making skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated & able to motivate others
- Assess the clinical justification of Radiography referrals Act as a point of advice for imaging referrers
- Act as a point of advice for patient enquiries regarding their referral
- Acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations
- Operate advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment
- Participate in the organisation, co-ordination and prioritisation of the flow of work within the department
- Maintain a high level of expertise in the safe operation of X-Ray equipment and manage faults effectively
- Ensure that a high standard of patient care and high professional standards are maintained throughout the Imaging department
- Participate in a CPD programme for all staff
- Review images and in liaison with Radiologists ensure that supplementary imaging procedures are considered
- Be familiar with the range of technical applications available on Imaging equipment
- Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
- Liaise with other departments/wards within the hospital and various external sources
- Adapt and quickly respond to changes in service, patients or departmental need.
- Trouble-shoot equipment faults and make suitable provision for the service in the event of equipment failure
- Demonstrate a wide range of problem solving skills involving allocation of staff due to absence and associated adequate service provision
- Participate in the breast MDT meetings
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!