Are you looking to continue your career as a Senior Radiographer?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- HCPC registered, with a DCR or BSc in Radiography.
- MRI and CT scanning experience covering a wide range of clinical examinations and applications, e.g. Neuro, MSK, Urology, Hepatobiliary, GI and Gynae .
- Familiar with a computerised patient information systems and PACS.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a team and independently.
- Highly self-motivated individual who is articulate, flexible and calm within a cross-sectional imaging setting.
- Scan patients, working closely with the band 7 radiographers and ensuring a high standard of patient care.
- Utilise department protocols and set standards to continually undertake CT and MRI procedures of the highest quality.
- Maintain full safety standards in MRI and ensure that any person entering the MRI /CT scanner is appropriately safety checked in accordance with departmental policy.
- Support clinical research and participate in Audit when required.
- Execute duties courteously and professionally at all times and seek to ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided by the Radiology department.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development