Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Senior Radiographer - Cross Sectional imaging CT and MRI to join their state of the art facility in Hertfordshire. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for performing a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures primarily in CT and MRI, and when required Mammography, General X-Ray, Fluoroscopy and Theatre, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive Imaging service.
Our client has a international reputation in providing the highest quality of care to all thier patients.
- Current HPC registration
- Certificate in PACS administration
- Evidence of CPD
- Radiation Protection Certificate
- Evidence of clinical experience in a range of procedures, practices & equipment
- Independent sector experience.
- Demonstration of excellent leadership skills
- Evidence of decision making skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated & able to motivate others
- Assess the clinical justification of Radiography referrals and act as an operator
- Act as a point of advice for imaging referrers
- Act as a point of advice for patient enquiries regarding their referral
- Communicate effectively and empathetically with patients and their escorts
- Reflect on systems of work and communicate areas of deficit or potential advancement
- Report clinical, non-clinical and radiation incidents
- Comply and contribute to the implementation of departmental and professional polices and procedures
- To lead on General X-ray safety and maintain current records of staff training
- Maintain equipment inventory and ensure QA on all equipment is performed
- Ensure that images are presented for reporting purposes in a timely and accurate manner
- Adapt and quickly respond to changes in service, patients or departmental need
- Maintain and ensure highest standards of radiography are delivered at all times
- Manage and lead by example ,the day-to-day organisation of the Cross-Sectional Imaging department
- Work in collaboration with the other Lead Radiographers and Deputy Imaging Manager to ensure rotas are such as to cover the clinical areas with matched expertise.
- Offer support, advice and motivation to work experience students and new starters
- Trouble-shoot equipment faults and make suitable provision for the service
- Demonstrate a wide range of problem solving skills
- Undertake non radiographic duties as and when required by the demands of the service or the Deputy Imaging Manager.
- Ensure all daily checks, cleaning, and QAs has taken place and clear records kept.
- Attend meetings as directed by the Imaging Manager.
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards