Are you looking for a new role at the moment?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior MRI Radiographer to join thier brand mobile site in Ealing. They are looking for experienced, motivated and skilled Radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is looking for a Senior MRI Radiographer to join their radiology department in the diafnostic centre. You will be working for 12 hour shifts.
- Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Extensive experience of MRI scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare with Bupa
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership discount
- Plus many more