You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior MRI Radiographer
Looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Senior MRI Radiographer to join their state of the art facility in Barnet, they are looking for a enthusiastic, motviated, skilled nurse to join their radiography team.
Our clients diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that we provide. It will be 36 hours per week 3x 12 hour shifts.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent and professional experience of MRI scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- Proven knowledge of the requirements of an MRI radiographer's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work across 7 days
- Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Perform triage functions of referrals, as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- Assist placement students and other colleagues in the achievement of their learning outcomes
- Complete competency assessments
- A highly competitive salary is a given
- Topped a generous flexible benefits package
- Including private medical insurance and 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development
- Helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway