Looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we have a very prestigous client based in London and they are looking for a Radiographer to join their team.
Our client is a well-equipped hospital that are providing healthcare across a range of specialities. This hospital has a range of outpatient services, 3 operating theatres, critical care case beds (ITU Level 3), and leading imaging facilities. These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of investigations and operations.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- To act professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and College of
- Radiographers ‘Code of Professional Conduct’.
- To maintain active registration with the HCPC.
- Update clinical knowledge and professional development and maintain a professional portfolio in line with HCPC & CoR recommendations and requirements.
- Participate in the department on-call rota.
- Healthcare offers a very competitive starting salary.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme – we also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
- We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house at there Academy which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.