Are you looking to continue your skills within Radiography in a Private hospital?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Senior Radiographer to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our client is a registered charity which aims to provide first class independent healthcare to the local community in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas. The objective and commitment of the hospital is to provide safe, effective services across all the regulated activities, to the highest of standards, in clean, comfortable and well-maintained surroundings.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of CPD
- Experience within the below Modalities
- General Radiography
- Minimum 3 years post grad experience
- To maintain professional development and HCPC registration.
- To ensure all policies and procedures pertaining to the Imaging Department are adhered to.
- To work flexible hours to accommodate the opening hours of the Imaging Department.
- To participate in the departmental On Call Rota
- To perform high quality examinations as required by referring Consultants according to departmental protocols.
- To be prepared to train and work in the all areas of the Imaging Department.
- To ensure all organisational and national policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To actively promote New Victoria Hospital and the Imaging department to potential users.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty