Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Imaging Service Manager to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is expanding their department and will be adding a 3rd MRI scanner to increase patient-throughput, and we will also be replacing the 2 current scanners with state-of-the-art Siemens equipment.
This position would be a full time and will predominantly be Monday to Friday, although there will be occasions when you need to be present on a weekend day or available to offer remote support and guidance
- Working at a similar management level within the healthcare setting
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Managing complex budgets and overseeing contract management KPIs
- Being involved in the recruitment, attraction and selection process
- Training and developing staff members to achieve professional development
- Setting departmental objectives and plans
- A dynamic, committed and enthusiastic leader that can motivate, encourage and communicate with staff and colleagues at all levels
- Passionate about employee engagement and capable of maintaining a positive team environment while improving retention
- Resilient, assertive, focused and demonstrates a strong sense of opportunity and positivity
- A people manager with a strong drive to go above and beyond, and can engage and motivate a multi-disciplinary team to achieve high results
- Able to prioritise tasks for both themselves and their team with the confidence to delegate appropriately when required
- A commercially aware individual with creative thinking
- Educated and knowledgeable about CQC requirements, Health & Safety, Infection Control, the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles.
- Ensuring the service delivers the highest standard of patient care whilst meeting customers' expectations and contractual KPIs
- Upholding the requirements of all regulatory standards (e.g. CQC) and surpassing allocated budgetary targets
- Efficiently and effectively managing the department's allocated budgets to minimise all expenditure where possible without disruption to service quality
- Ensuring that resources, assets and processes are in place to allow for cost effective, flexible and professional service delivery
- Setting, monitoring and achieving rigorous performance management targets
- Overseeing all day-to-day activity for the team, remaining knowledgeable and up to date on all of InHealth's processes, policies and procedures
- Leading on, and being actively involved in, any recruitment activity for the department, monitoring attrition rates and workforce planning for future recruitment drives
- Designing and delivering structured induction programmes with support from the wider HR team, including a review of the company's policies and procedures
- Developing immediate team members by providing coaching and mentorship
- Participating in and leading audits, delegating tasks to the team as required
- Ensuring all equipment within each site is working correctly and is regularly serviced by qualified staff in line with manufacturers requirements
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Head of Operations as and when required
- Maintaining and developing close relationships with customers including but not limited to; Trust Directors, Cardiologists, Radiologists and referring clinicians
- Managing incidents and complaints in accordance with our clients policies.
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- and more!
If this role would be of interest, apply now!