Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so , Our client is looking for a Band 6 Radiographer CT/MRI to join their state of the art facility based in London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled Radiographer to join their team.
Our client is one of the UK's largest hospital which has a number of premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
- HCPC registered, with a DCR or BSc in Radiography.
- MRI and CT scanning experience covering a wide range of clinical examinations and applications, e.g. Neuro, MSK, Urology, Hepatobiliary, GI and Gynae .
- Familiar with a computerised patient information systems and PACS.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a team and independently.
- Highly self-motivated individual who is articulate, flexible and calm within a cross-sectional imaging setting.
- Scan patients, working closely with the band 7 radiographers and ensuring a high standard of patient care.
- Utilise department protocols and set standards to continually undertake CT and MRI procedures of the highest quality.
- Maintain full safety standards in MRI and ensure that any person entering the MRI /CT scanner is appropriately safety checked in accordance with departmental policy.
- Support clinical research and participate in Audit when required.
- Execute duties courteously and professionally at all times and seek to ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided by the Radiology department.
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits.
Does this role sound interesting? Make sure you apply today!