Are you looking for an exciting new position?
If so, our client has now opened up its doors again and is back looking for a Band 6 - Rotational Radiographer to join their state of the art hospital.
Our client is looking for someone who is an experienced Band 6 - Rotational Radiographer who is ready for the next step in their career. Our client provides exceptional patient centred care through its state-of-the-art medical facilities.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading private healthcare providers with a state of the art hospital.
- BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent
- Health Professions Council Registration
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to teach and mentor more junior staff and new members of staff.
- Ability to cope with work pressures and manage time effectively
- Ability to cope with conflict and complaints at local level commensurate with Trust policies
- Ability to make prompt decisions based on knowledge, experience and circumstances
- Ability to work using own initiative but also to know when to seek assistance and guidance.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Keep all records up to date in a clear, accurate and concise manner on a day-to-day basis
- To carry out radiographic examinations across a range of modalities to the agreed standard of the department.
- To maintain a high standard of patient care and comfort and be patient focused at all times.
- To work in an efficient and effective manner at all times.
- To appear on duty promptly and appropriately dressed and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- To plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- To vet request forms for validity and appropriateness.
- To determine whether repeat X-rays or extra projections are required.
- To undertake IV injections in line with departmental policy.
- To report any untoward incidents and equipment failure to the area superintendent radiographer.
- To work unsupervised as and when required.
- To work using own initiative but be aware own limitations and seek guidance when necessary.
- To work flexibly based on requirements of service.
- To carry out duties which may be considered necessary and consistent with the responsibilities of the post
- Commitment to active participation for the out of hours service and perform rostered duties as part of contractual hours
- Complete high quality examinations consistent with ALARA
- Supervise junior staff consistent with company and local policies and procedures
- 25 annual leave days plus 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Salary is competitive and depending on experience.