You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a General Radiographer to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Founded in 1904, our clients Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- HCPC registration with current UK experience
- You must be degree qualified or equivalent
- Newly qualified and experienced radiographers welcome
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- To be part of a team delivering high quality, efficient radiographic service.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients, to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out.
- To ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, educational and development expertise.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park