Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a General Radiographer to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Founded in 1904, our clients Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- HCPC registration with current UK experience
- You must be degree qualified or equivalent
- Newly qualified and experienced radiographers welcome
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- To be part of a team delivering high quality, efficient radiographic service.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients, to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out.
- To ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, educational and development expertise.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park