Are you an experienced Radiographer ?
Our client is looking for a Professional, self driven individual who thrives within a fast paced enviroment and has a natural inclination to exceed expectations in any given task. Join our client and their highly skilled team and become part of a tight knit community / family as they plan to re-shape the medical field.
This state of the art facility is based in North London accompanied by a peaceful, beautiful and picturesque setting additionally assuring your commute to work or your lunches can even brighten your mood.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a professional standard of excellence in radiographic services for all patients focus in patient care.
- To become/be competent in all each of the main Radiographic Imaging Modalities; principally Cardiac, CT, MRI and Core Services (general imaging).
- Share clinical knowledge with junior colleagues both formally (through CPD sessions/clinical competency forms) and informally (ad hoc teaching/training opportunities).
- Assist Radiology Colleagues in some specialist procedures.
- Assist consultant Radiologists in undertaking specialist examinations.
- To participate on the shift rotation and on call rota.
- To help in booking of immediate appointments (walk in or fit in patients) and maintain appropriate departmental records as necessary.
- Assess and adapt techniques to ensure a quality image is delivered at all times, seeking advice when required.
- To use the equipment and accessories correctly, reporting any faults.
- To be conversant with the computer systems and ensure that accurate records are entered and maintained.
- To participate in Governance programs including regular auditing and quality control.
- To comprehend and adhere to all Health & Safety and COSHH regulations.
- Provision of clinical information to the patient whilst interpreting, negotiating and adapting the procedure as applicable to that patient.
- Participate in IV injections (training provided as required).
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures, protocols and guidelines are adhered to.
- Participate in on call rota (when necessary).
What our client wants...
- Experience in Private Healthcare.
- Evidence of reliability.
- Flexible approach.
- Evidence of a team player.