Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we are delighted to announce that our client is looking for a Senior Radiographer to join their prestigious clinic based in Marylebone. They are looking for you to be an experienced and enthusiastic Radiographer.
Our client imaging department offers the best diagnostic imaging services in London. The modalities are client offers is CT, 1.5T MRI, fluoroscopy, 3D breast tomosynthesis and ultrasound which is all linked through a completely integrated brand-new RIS/VNA.
Our client is based in Central London and has great travel links for Cars, Trains and Bus’s so it makes your commuting that much easier. No Sponsorship Candidates.
- You must act under the IR(ME)R Radiation Regulations and the Imaging Departments Local Rules and You will make sure the Radiation Protection Policies ensuring that the benefit to the patient outweighs the radiation risk associated with the examination.
- You must provide timely, efficient and courteous provision of high-quality radiographic services taking account of patients clinical, physical and cultural needs.
- You will need to responsible for the safe use and maintenance of complex, specialist imaging equipment, maintaining competencies across all the various imaging modalities via rotation throughout the department.
- Make yourself accountable for own professional actions and work within codes of practice and professional guidelines outlined by the Health Professions Council & Society of Radiographers
- You will have to be responsible for ensuring the legal documentation on the Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS) is completed for each patient episode.
- You must perform out of hours imaging duties via the on-call rota
- You will receive and welcome patients and staff and deal with any enquiries in a kind and courteous manner.
- Really Important for you to communicate complex information relating to conditions and procedures to staff, patients and carers and ensure informed consent for examinations.
- You must anticipate and interpret patient’s needs, defining the level of care required on an individual basis.
- You must make sure that you communicate effectively with staff within and outside of the department to ensure the smooth operation of the service, including liaising with ward staff, outpatients, consultants, & GP’s.
- Important that you provide information to patients regarding examinations and understand the necessary preparations.
- You will work with other Radiographers, Consultant Radiologists, and Health Care Professionals to assist them with diagnostic examinations and other procedures.
- Vital for you to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patients, staff and visitors within the department.
- You must ensure patients receive timely and accurate information about their examination, and ensure urgent findings are communicated in the appropriate way to referrers
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- You will operate manual handling aids as provided by the department including patient slide boards, sheets, hoists and trolleys.
- Must be able to wear radiation protective clothing and monitoring devices.
- Important to present oral and written information effectively.
- You need to be able to operate VDU equipment (both image acquisition and data management).
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eye care, Shopping vouchers etc.
If this role is something that you are looking for then apply today!