Looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Senior Inpatient Medical Physiotherapist to join their well respected hospital. They are looking for a skilled, motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join their team.
Our client is based in Central London and has great commute options via Car, Bus and Train making your commute a whole lot easier.
- BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration for physiotherapy
- Evidence of post graduate professional development in the Medical physiotherapy speciality.
- Evidence of additional specialist knowledge acquired through relevant post-graduate physiotherapy training.
- Experience of working with patients in the inpatient and community medical l setting.
- Experience of working across different inpatient specialties e.g. orthopaedic, neurological, post surgical and respiratory.
- Experience of multidisciplinary team working.
- Able to participate in On-call respiratory rota
- To support the development of the physiotherapy service striving to ensure best practice, maximise efficiency, productivity and cost effectiveness.
- To have overall accountability for the planning and management of own complex and specialised caseload of patients and to organise this effectively and efficiently with regards to clinical priorities and use of time.
- To utilise clinical reasoning and analytical skills with evidence based knowledge to assess and diagnose patients and implement appropriate physiotherapy management plans as an autonomous practitioner.
- To use communication and behaviour change skills to facilitate a long term self-management approach with patients living with acute/or chronic conditions
- To continuously assess, evaluate and modify treatment aims, objectives and desired outcomes in collaboration with the patient, any carers and multidisciplinary team.
- To make recommendations to colleagues and members of the MDT, based on advanced theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the ongoing management of patients.
- Participate in MDT meetings, contributing to discussions and decisions with regards to patient care and discharge planning.
- To develop the Physiotherapy Medical Pathway within the hospital including but not limited to the opportunity to implement a falls prevention class.
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards