You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are delighted to announce that our client is looking for Specialist MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist they are based in London and are looking for you to join their team.
You will be working in a State- of- the- art facility based in the heard of London’s and is the largest independent charitable hospitals which provides 3,000 patients and their families free care every year.
This opportunity is the chance for you to become apart of a leading organisation and an amazing team! There is no better time to become apart of this.
- You need to work as an autonomous practitioner, within scope of practice and deliver a quality clinical service, meeting the clinical and strategic needs of the hospital
- You must provide highly specialised assessment and intervention for the varied caseload of outpatients within the speciality of MSK conditions, including patients who may have highly complex presentations.
- You need to supervise, initiate and participate in audit and service reviews and evaluations as appropriate.
- You need to develop and foster productive relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants, GPs, patient groups and other links.
- You need to surprise, teach and appraise members of the physiotherapy department team as required.
- HCPC Registration
- Experienced physiotherapist
- Experience in working with a wide variety of patients in an MSK outpatient setting.
- Interest and background in MSK physiotherapy
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements.
- People joining from NHS, they can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets
- Private healthcare covers up to £20k per year
- 27 days annual leave
- They can provide short- term accommodation for new starters
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- You will get discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- You will get a cycle to work loan scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
If this is of interest to you, then give us a call!
Still not sure if this role is for you?
Let us do the hard work and bring you your ideal job to you. T2 are based in London and specialises in making your life simple when finding a new job.
We are here to deal with your request, get in contact today!