You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Ward Healthcare Assistant
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Ward Healthcare Assistant to join their state of the art facilities in a number of sites across London. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse who is keen to join their team.
You will upport registered nurses in the assessment of care and participate without direct supervision in the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care for patients admitted.
Our client has great commuting options via train, car and bus which is making your commute to work a whole lot easier!
- Minimum of 3 years previous HCA experience ideally in NHS/private healthcare sector
- Basic level of English language demonstrated through effective written and verbal communication skills
- NVQ 3 in Healthcare (or equivalent)
- Competent in clinical procedures and observations relating to this role
- Able to work in a team but use their own initiative
- Fluent communicator (written and verbal) and good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, helpful and caring
- Good IT skills
- Assist with admission, post-operative care and discharge of patients.
- Manage the clinical observations on patients, recording and reporting any abnormalities or change in patients’ condition and escorting when appropriate.
- Accurately test urine and record results.
- Accurately measure height, weight and body mass index for all patients.
- Perform ECG on patient on request of staff nurse.
- Assist with preparing and serving refreshments and beverages.
- Liaise effectively with nursing staff, multi-disciplinary teams and other allied health professionals.
- Make appropriate and objective written entries in patient records, keeping them accurate and up to date.
- Be committed to working flexibly within a dynamic environment, responding to the changing needs of the service.
- Contribute to the evaluation of complaints, incidents and accidents.
- Work within and be aware of the organisations clinical policies and guidelines.
- Assist with laundry deliveries to the ward, ensuring linen is stored and disposed of correctly.
- Personal Development
- Training & Learning
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom