An exciting opportunity has come available at a leading cosmetics clinic, which is based in the heart of London. Our client is looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join on of the UK’s leading Cosmetic Surgery providers and expand your skills and knowledge in a fast growing and productive clinic
You will under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse/ODP, assist qualified staff in delivering a safe and effective patient focused care to all service users in the theatres.
- To assist with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To run the outpatients’ clinic independently and effectively liaising with the TM.
- Be responsible for the daily clinic checks of all treatment rooms and maintain high standards.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence-based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist in pre and post-operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill set that can be utilised in all areas of patient care including outpatients.
- To assist in stock control and ordering.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Ensure follow up care and advice are provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience in Theatres
- Good level of English (writing, speaking, listening)
- Customer service
- Stock control
- Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential
40 hours per week over 4 long days including weekends