You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Healthcare Assistant - Theatres
An exciting opportunity has come available at a leading cosmetics clinic, which is based in the heart of London. Our client is looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and productive clinic within one of the UK’s leading Cosmetic Surgery providers. If you are someone that enjoys their social life, this job would be great for you as there is no night shifts and you are surrounded by great bars and restaurants.
You will under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse/ODP assist qualified staff in delivering a safe and effective patient focused care to all service users in the theatres.
- To assist with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To run the outpatients’ clinic independently and effectively liaising with the TM.
- Be responsible for the daily clinic checks of all treatment rooms and maintain high standards.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist in pre and post operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including outpatients.
- To assist in stock control and ordering.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Follow up care and advice is provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience in Theatres
- Good level of English (writing, speaking, listening)
- Customer service.
- Stock control.
- Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential.
40 hours per week over 4 long days including weekends