You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
HCA - Recovery
T2Healthcare have partnered with a leading cosmetics clinic in central London who are looking for an experienced healthcare assistant to work in Recovery. You will be working in the heart of London at their flagship clinic, the company pride themselves on the expertise, experience and knowledge of their leading doctors, surgeons, nurses and laser practitioners.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a multi-award-winning cosmetics surgery provider, that have 35 years of experience in Surgical and Aesthetic Cosmetic minimally invasive treatments.
- Experience in Theatres (Recovery)
- Previous experience as a HCA
- NVQ/BTEC qualification
- Good communication skills
- Computer illiterate
- Competitive salary
- Social hours – no overnight work, no Sundays, increased rates for Saturday (clinical only).
- Supportive environment
- 33 days holiday per year
- Regular/Quarterly social and team building events
- Healthy eating initiatives with fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Genuine career development
- Discounted treatments for employee, their friends and family
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards and recognition
- Employee led committees that allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
If you have an interest in cosmetics, we would strongly recommend this clinic. This is a great opportunity to excel in your career as a HCA, you will be supported throughout your journey.